Blue Biz Consultancy is all about helping people to manage the change that is all around us, whether in our daily lives or in the business environment. Change can be worrying and stressful, however if reframed, it can also be challenging and create opportunity. So at Blue Biz, I help people to develop and achieve their full potential by creating opportunity to maximize their strengths and to identify and face those things that prevent us from achieving the results and success that we desire.
With a background in Finance, I have well-honed business and Emotional literacy skills with extensive experience in managing and leading businesses and people in executive and team roles.
Do you find yourself:
- At a crossroads, or believing that deeper and more meaningful success is possible in your life, career or business?
- Wanting to grow your business, looking to find your niche, leverage your strengths, be a better leader, or simply get far better results?
- Struggling with stress, confidence, time management, cashflow or just longing for greater effectiveness, clarity, peace, freedom, balance or sense of purpose?
- Not getting the results you want and looking for the best in professional support to create a plan, grow, move into action and make a genuine breakthrough?
- Having difficultly managing and controlling your business finances?
- Having sleepless nights, worrying that your business is not as profitable as it could or should be?
If any of these are true for you, professional coaching with Blue Biz Consultancy is exactly what you need.
My philosophy for achieving success is simple – if you want it, you can have it; you just need the purpose, passion and perseverance to succeed.
A little bit about me
and my previous work
So here is where the coaching and mentoring comes in, I experienced as a business manager and leader, times where organisational culture, prejudices and fear prevented change taking place. But rather than ignore it, I made it my job to understand these barriers and to find ways to overcome them. I gained an MBA in 2005, studied NLP, coaching, mentoring and teaching techniques to equip me to help others overcome these critical barriers to success.
I never stop learning and really enjoy the challenges thrown up by business leaders in their endeavours to maximise personal and organisational effectiveness. As a Life Coach I’m a good listener, I take the time to hear what is important to people and sense their energy and passion. I want to understand things from their point of view so I am best placed to be able to help. I am always honest, but at the same time sensitive, constructive and non-judgmental.